Piscifun® Carbon X II Spinning Reels
- 【Upgrade Spinning Reels】- The Carbon X II is meticulously crafted with an all carbon fiber body, rotor and side plate making it one of the lightest in its class, weighing in at a mere 5.5 oz in 1000 model. Compared with the Carbon X, the upgrade Spinning Reel is lighter and more smooth, this lightweight power house is perfect for battling big fish!
- 【Powerful & Steady】- The Carbon X II delivers up to a powerful 22 Lbs of carbon fiber drag. A Reinforced stainless steel main shaft, upgraded Carbon Fiber Resistance System with new technology improves the drag performance by 15%, excellent performance brings you more fishing fun.
- 【Key Components】- The Carbon X II features the latest gear cutting technology increasing the smoothness and durability. The CNC machined direct drive screw-in aluminum handle is lighter and stronger, with EVA handle it gives you a comfort feel in hand.
- 【Multiple Retrieves】- The Piscifun Carbon X II features a lightning fast 6.2:1 gear ratio as well as a buttery smooth 5.2:1. These 2 gear ratios are the perfect combination, the high speed retrieve helps anglers battle the strong, fast runs of the biggest fish and the moderate speed is perfect for finessing in your next trophy.
- 【Silky Smooth】- Each Carbon X II Fishing reel features 10+1 double sealed imported stainless steel bearings. You will be amazed at the incredible smooth operation. Take the Carbon X II to battle and come out victorious! These features are typically found in reels in a much higher price range, but we are making it affordable for everyone.
WARNING: On the basis of Proposition 65 of California Law, this product may expose you to the chemicals such as lead which is known to the State of California can cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All carbon fiber body, only 5.5 oz. The Carbon X greatly reduces the fatigue placed on your wrist over a long day of chasing those trophy fish!
Powerful & Steady
The Carbon X II delivers up to a powerful 22 Lbs of carbon fiber drag. A Reinforced stainless steel main shaft, upgraded Carbon Fiber Resistance System with new technology improves the drag performance by 15%, excellent performance brings you more fishing fun.
Its gear ratios are lightning fast at 6.2:1 and buttery smooth at 5.2:1, allowing you to fight big fish with high speed while finessing trophies with moderate speed.
Carbon X II Fishing reels feature 10+1 double sealed stainless steel bearings, which are typically only found on reels in much higher price ranges.
You will be amazed at how smooth the operation is.