TIDEWE See Through 3-in-1 Hunting Blind
- 【Hunting Conducive】TIDEWE's hunting blind is equipped with three full panels of one-way see through mesh, which delivers a 270-degree unobstructed wide-angle view and allows hunters to see their surroundings. The see through mesh is made of noise-free fabric with silent sliding windows, which will keep you undetected while in the woods. Brush-in loops surrounding the blind give you the confidence that your blind will become one with the surrounding habitat.
- 【Multifunctional 3 in 1 Design】The design of the multifunctional 3-in-1 blind is a patent of the TIDEWE brand. The only side-by-side hub and removable wall hunting blind on the market. There are three ways to use the blind for your optimization: Two separate hunting blinds can be used alone; two blinds can be connected together with a zipper for combined use; and the two panels can be removed into a hunting screen suitable for turkey hunting.
- 【Extra Large Space & Double door design】Single hunting blinds dimensions: 66"height, hub to hub 75" x 75", and with a floor space of 55" x 55". This can comfortably accommodate two or three hunters. Combination hunting blinds dimensions: 66"height, hub to hub 130" x 75", and with a floor space of 110" x 55", which can comfortably accommodate four or six hunters. When the two blinds are combined, two full-length zippered doors are located on opposite corners for easy entry.
- 【Built to Withstand All Elements】TIDEWE's hunting blinds are built with a tough metal hub, reinforced wind ropes, ground spikes, iron rings at the apex, and durable straps loops at the four corners. This ensures the blinds will withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in rain, snow, and high winds.
- 【Easy to Carry & Assemble】Our blinds feature a pop up design without a complex procedure, enabling you to easily set up and take down the blind quickly. A lightweight portable carrying bag is also included with the blind. You can easily take the blind anywhere for deer hunting, turkey hunting, elk, and more.