Piscifun® BX Chest Waders
- Breathable & Waterproof Fabric：The entire body of the waders is made of breathable and waterproof fabric. The waterproof rating of the fabric is up to 16000mm and breathable rating reaches 3000 mm/s, which means you will be dry and comfortable while fishing, hunting, farming or doing some work outside.
- Soft & Cosy Boots: S-curve outsole design allows the maximum contact to ground and makes for superior slip resistance even on muddy or slippery surfaces. The protruded curve at the boot rear makes for easy off. Meanwhile the whole neoprene lining provides a much more comfortable feeling for your feet
- Solid & Durable: The joint between the trouser legs and the boots is compressed to ensure perfect bond and incredible durability. All seams are sealed which have been sealed with waterproofing material in order to be 100% waterproof and solid.
- Extra Accessories Included：Comes with free accessories in the package : adjustable boot hanger to dry it out, removable hook keeper, neoprene ankle belts for easy wear，waterproof phone pouch to protect your valuables ,a pair of insoles to adjust the fit and make your feet comfortable and repair kit to cope with contingencies.
- Quality Inspection & Warranty: Every sewing sequence has been inspected strictly and all chest waders have passed the professional waterproof test before packaged. Piscifun will provide the replacement if the chest waders are deemed as manufacturing defect, meanwhile every customer don’t have to worry with our ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
Tricks for Measurement
Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
Tools: ruler, pen, and a piece of paper.
Follow these steps:
- Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat.
- Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure.
- Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on the size chart to figure out the best. Round up if your size falls in between.